Nowadays, the presence of a logo greatly affects the marketing success in business. Among the variety of competitors, it is very easy to get lost without a logo, so its development should be taken seriously. Thanks to the catchy brand element, customers can easily identify the company and make a choice in your favor. The business of creating a logo can be transferred to the designer by paying a decent amount for such work. But not everyone has the opportunity to invest the money necessary for development in a logo, so we will tell you how to make a logo for a business on their own:
1. Make a list of important criteria in your company that need to be reflected in the logo design. Think about the nature of the product or service, remember the age of the target audience and their preferences, highlight the strengths that you want to talk about the most. Such an enumeration will help you come up with a design the fastest, while not forgetting to specify important points.
2. Familiarize yourself with the logo styles and their examples. Lack of experience in the design direction will delay the whole development process a little, but thanks to studying logos from competitors, you can understand which elements immediately attract the eye, and which ones are better not to use in your design. This stage will also help to avoid repetitions in the conceived design, thereby you will be able to work out each part of the logo and make it unique.
3. After analyzing all the initial stages, proceed to the graphic creation of the logo. Design elements should be associated with business activities. Most often, in the logos of construction companies, you can see an image of a house, a silhouette of a builder, or just a stylish spelling of the company name. In the latter case, there will be no quick association between the client and the company, especially if the business is considered new. Therefore, we advise you to take a closer look at the combined style of logos – a combination of the name and a thematic emblem. Even at the first glance at such a logo, the client can remember the bright logo and associate it with the name, thereby getting more information than from a simple name.
4. The color palette in the logo requires a lot of attention if you want to make the logo evoke the right emotions in customers. Incorrectly selected colors can negatively affect business development, so consider the psychology of colors in more detail. Try not to choose a combination of similar shades that your competitors are already using.
5. If you want to highlight the company name, focus on serif fonts, for this purpose they are considered more traditional. Sans-serif fonts are suitable for modern design, and are popular for their versatility. The main thing is to choose a readable font!
It’s really possible to develop your first logo design on your own, but it will be difficult without experience in working with computer programs. To save your time and finances, you can design a logo using a modern “Turbologo” generator. The generator does not use templates, the service develops an individual design based on the entered parameters about your business. Thanks to such an online constructor, you can create a logo from scratch in a couple of minutes, which will positively affect the image and demand of the company. More