The Significance of House warming Ceremony (Girha Pravesh):
When entering a new home for the first time, there is a ritual known as a house warming ceremony or Girha Pravesh. Everyone traditionally celebrates Girha Pravesh when they construct a new home and invites their
Puja is vital for every new house since it eliminates all the bad energy and fills the space with happy thoughts.
Why Perform Griha Pravesh Puja in In Our Homes?
In India, entering a new home after construction is a significant rite. This is seen as a fresh start in life. Normally, an auspicious day and time are chosen to do this Griha Pravesh.
- If we act on this auspicious day, your house will benefit from luck and wealth.
- This Pujaaligns with the home since it contains all five elements: sun, earth, water, fire, and wind.
- This will ward against evil from entering the home.
- Puja and mango leaves will spiritually cleanse the air and our soul.
Required for the House warming Ceremony:
- We usually favor Pujawhile moving into a new house since it serves the primary purpose.
- Our moms and grandfathers bless us as we invite our friends and family to this event.
- We need certain Pooja Things for preparing pooja, such as
- scented candles
Method and Advice for Griha Pravesh Puja Invitations for the Home Warming Ceremony
We now have a vast array of ways to invite our friends and family to the celebrations we will be having.
- With the invitation, we may invite them.
- long-distance communication through calls and messaging,
- We are able to visit them and extend an invitation.
- In WhatsApp
People used to exclusively invite their friends and family to visit them at their homes and to special events in the past, as well as now.
All information on the events should be included in the invitation. Furthermore, you can book a pandit online with the help of the portal 99pandit.com
There are many different techniques and designs for invitations, but the two most common are,
Ideas for Decorating a House warming Ceremony and PujaAdvice:
We may find many various suggestions for how to simply and uniquely design our house here.
- customary floral adornment.
- Wall hangings and idols are used as decor.
- decorating for lamps.
- Puja and Vastu statues are placed in the entryway.
- Designer cotton clothing may be used as décor.
- Greetings with bright lights.
- Utilize photographs to decorate.
- The decor on the furniture is lovely.
- Flowers are used to embellishing the door and window panels.
For added appeal, we might completely adorn our house with flowers and lights. Everyone who is planning a party or home ceremony will find the aforementioned techniques appealing. Flowers and deepam may be used to adorn our house.
Invite with a kind note and a smile.
Do’s for Griha Pravesh Pooja
- We do a variety of actions during the house warming ceremony, therefore we should be aware of the dos and don’ts of Griha Pravesh.
- Breaking coconuts is necessary during Girha Pravesh Pooja. This has to be done before moving into the new residence.
- The right foot is placed on the first step of the home by the whole family and group of friends will boost wealth and good health.
- Prepare fresh flowers and mango leaves to adorn the home.
- Keep the god or goddess statues pointed in the direction of the new house’s east.
Don’ts for Griha Pravesh Pooja
- Ensure that expectant ladies do not undertake the Girha Pravesh puja.
- Prior to doing Girha Pravesh, avoid shifting any furniture.
- Don’t dress in all-black for the house warming ceremony.
- Keep the door open after Girha Pravesh.
- Give your family members something, don’t let them go empty-handed.
Which Pooja is suitable for the house warming Ceremony?
When our family moves into a new house, we follow the Hindu practice of Girha Pravesh, which is a significant rite.
Hindu custom dictates that we do a lot of pooja before moving into a new house. and adhere to several pujas practices. The owner of the property performs several poojas and rituals in order to get a blessing from the deity. This comprises the Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi Puja, the Pooja Kalash Puja, and the Gomatha Puja.